Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can u tell me or where i can find the rant of stewie from family guy where he rants about his baby sitters bf?

I want the rant that stewie has about his baby sitters (La-don) boy friend.(Jeremy) You know the one that has something about watching ur fav downloaded Simpson's episode, u know all the word to mr plow? well so does everyone else!Can u tell me or where i can find the rant of stewie from family guy where he rants about his baby sitters bf?
One of my favorite of all the Stewie rants.


It's from Season 4 Episode 8


';8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter';








';IF HE WANT'S TO THROW HANDS, I'LL THROW HANDS!';





http://video.aol.com/video-detail/family鈥?/a>


.


http://video.aol.com/video-detail/family鈥?/a>


.


http://video.aol.com/video-detail/family鈥?/a>


.





[FROM THE SCRIPT]


Jeremy: Hey, little man. So you're the guy who's been trying to steal my girlfriend.





Stewie: Wha-you...GIRLFRIEND?! Oh, what kind of sick, twisted game are you playing at?





LaDonne: Stewie sounds a little cranky. I'll put him to bed.





{LaDonne starts to walk away, Stewie grabs Jeremy's hat.}





Stewie: HA! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey-sack tourney! I'm not going to lie down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long-sleeve, open stitched, crew-neck henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpson episodes every night! Yes, we all love Mr. Plow - oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at one in the morning - the guy who just whiffed his way down the bar-skank ladder.





LaDonne: Goodnight, Stewie.





Stewie: If he wants to throw hands, I'll throw hands! I tell you...{LaDonne puts a pacifier in Stewie's mouth}


{Stewie drifts off to sleep}

No comments:

Post a Comment