Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I rant about for my youtube series?

my channel is youtube.com/squirlysquirly999





i want to rant about a thing, something that relates today, (Related subjects) war, drugs, terrorism, or anything. i can only do that witl your guys help. SUBSCRIBE FOLKS!What should I rant about for my youtube series?
say somthing about Obama and how hes changing schools for better or for worse. i dont know much about it but it sounds interesting and somthing ill watch if you say somthing about that ill subscribeWhat should I rant about for my youtube series?
You should rant about people who are so lame that they go to Yahoo Answers to beg for ideas.





Rant about people who don't have a clue what to do on YouTube.





Rant about people who can't think of their own ideas.





Those are the things that really burn me up!
Say something racist or something about the homosexual community... you will get views...
you should talk about how USA is going down the crapper. our economy is shot and millions of people are jobless.
  • spots
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment