Thursday, July 29, 2010

How come when Atheists ask a question it's a rant?

But when Christians go on a torrential rage of cut and past its just God working in mysterious ways.How come when Atheists ask a question it's a rant?
For the lulz?





╔═════════════════════════════════════


║Those who regard a freedom from the false morals and obsolete


║practices regarding sex or religion as debauched are doing naught


║but corrupting their minds with foolishness.





║My morals come from compassion; my compassion from


║understanding. And I seek to know and understand... everything.


╚═════════════════════════════════════How come when Atheists ask a question it's a rant?
Because most of the time the questions are steeped in presuppositions regarding the intelligence and logic capacity of theists. This is nothing one must sift through elegant text to find. They are quite open about it.





Throw in the ';skydaddy'; and ';jebus'; references and one begins to wonder how serious one is.





Another point. I have a Hindu friend at work. While I do not believe in his faith, I have asked him a number of questions about it. Not once did I ever phrase it as such: ';While your faith is obviously the result of your weak will and illogical thought, why not tell me about some of your holidays?';
and this question isn't a rant?








Nearly every question on this is a rant.
You are beautiful!





The question is right here: ';How come when Atheists ask a question it's a rant?';
The whole Bible is a rant.
I like too rant on yahoo its fun


Nothing wrong with it
Is this a rant?
lol











I have no f ' ing idea
i jUSt LuuUvS Me SUm jEsuS bUt i dRiNSk a biT

No comments:

Post a Comment