Thursday, July 29, 2010

When will the purple Samsung Rant be released?

I know the Samsung Rant phone released yesterday in black as well as red.


Best Buy is supposed to have a purple version of it... anyone know when it's gonna be released?When will the purple Samsung Rant be released?
Its already out. if you go to a sprint store they will have all colors. Best buy isn't as reliableWhen will the purple Samsung Rant be released?
I saw the purple one in Best Buy 2 weeks ago, but still haven't seen it when looking at Sprint's webpage... I was in a Sprint store a week ago and they only had red %26amp; black - I'm hoping they get the purple one in soon though - I want it!

Report Abuse



actually i work for sprint and im waiting for purple rant as well but it has not yet come in...n they don't really give us dates wither which sucks..i really want it!!!

Report Abuse



i think it came out today


i just got my purple rant and i looove it

No comments:

Post a Comment