Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?

I am always accidently dialing numbers and I am truly afraid I will dial 911 one of these days. How can I put a lock on it? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.How do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?
i have a samsung rant too. (: mine just goes directly to a key lock if i dont touch it for 10 seconds. or i just hold down the back key by the numbers. also, i think there is instructions in the manuel on how to put on a few different ones.How do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?
Home %26gt;%26gt; Settings %26gt;%26gt; (7)more %26gt;%26gt; (1)Auto keygaurd %26gt;%26gt; on





you don't have to enable it for it to work(the auto keyguard just does it automatically for you after your phone has been idle for like 10 seconds). just hold the back button for a few seconds and it will lock.
  • guerlain
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment