Thursday, July 29, 2010

Which phone is better the Rant or Lotus?

My cousin has an Lotus from sprint. My best friend has a rant. I think the Lotus is better. To me the Rant is hard to text. But other people keep telling me that the Rant is better. Which one do you think is best?Which phone is better the Rant or Lotus?
Get the lotus!





It is a very strange phone. Boxy. Square-shaped AND Full QWERTY?! Who's ever heard of such a thing?! I think that the unique phones are the best!





Don't consider a phone that other people are pressuring to buy you. The rant is JUST a FAD texting phone. it'll become obsolete in a few months anyways!





The LOTUS will never grow old! It'll just become more interesting to new people. and yourself, of course.Which phone is better the Rant or Lotus?
I would get the lotus its got a small keyboard but its better than the keyboard on the rant. also the rant breaks easily so if your a active person but text a lot then I would get the lotus plus the interface on the lotus is better and its a smaller phone so it can fit into your pockets easily
I personally don't like the rant and I have it. I miss my rumor.. They came out with a rumor 2. I didn't get a lotus because I like slide phones.
  • guerlain
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment