Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you think of the samsung rant?

I was considering the rumor from sprint but i was on their website tonight and i saw the rant. It looks like a more sturdy phone and has better quality pictures. I think i might change my mind. What are your opinions of the rant or do you know of any websites that would have reviews on it?What do you think of the samsung rant?
I have read a lot of reviews about it(well at least as many as there are seeing that it's a new phone) and all of them have been good. I ordered it yesterday and it is supposed to arrive soon. I am very excited about it. This has been referred to as the ';Deluxe Rumor';. Everything about it is just a little better than the rumor. There's a 2 mp camera instead of the rumor's 1.3 mp. Then there's the sprint music store and tv. This is also supposed to be a lot sturdier than the rumor. I have had many friends that have gone through several rumors in a matter of months. The bottom slide completely detached itself from theirs. The rant is supposed to have a much better and sturdier slider. One last thing is that the rant has sprint's new one touch user interface. That is supposedly much better than the current sprint menu setup. I have only heard good reviews about it. If you want more info, I suggest that you do a little more research (but I have done hours of research to make sure that I don't make a wrong decision) and that is pretty much all that I found in a nutshell. I hope that this was helpful for you.What do you think of the samsung rant?
I just got this phone a couple days ago and it's a great phone so far. Tons of cool features and it makes texting and emailing so much easier. I was going to get the LG Rumor a month ago but than I decided to wait when I heard that Samsung was coming out with their own version. I think it's a tad heavy, but it does feel sturdy. My last Samsung phone was another multimedia phone and it lasted 3 years so this is a nice replacement. The battery life also seems to be pretty good, yesterday with pretty heavy internet and video use the battery only dropped one bar. The picture quality is good, on my last phone the pictures were always blurry so I never used it much but I think I will be using this feature more often on the Rant. If your looking for a great all around phone without the huge price tag, I think this is it!
cnet always has the best reviews for phones, imo. i'd check there, they're really unbiased and they cover a bunch of stuff that doesn't even matter to most people, so if you have any obscure questions they'd probably be answered in the review.





it looks like a nice phone though, basically like the rumor in different colors.
I own the samsung rant, and it is one of the best phones i have had in YEARS! Prior to this phone i had the LG Rumor and although they seem the same, the samsung rant has so many more features and its ust overall a better phone. Anyway, Yes, i do recommend buying this phone because i had not had one problem so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment