Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do some people rant so much when they aren't invited by Prince Edward to a function at his pub?

It must be obvious he doesn't want their sort.Why do some people rant so much when they aren't invited by Prince Edward to a function at his pub?
Kevin-- Don't worry, it's a joke. There is no such thing as the Chutney Ferret.





Wonder how many thumbs down I'm going to get for blowing the cover...Why do some people rant so much when they aren't invited by Prince Edward to a function at his pub?
Because they are arrogant swine my dear. They adopt all the airs and graces of Royalty when underneath they are nothing but lying cheating pompous prigs who do not play by the rules.


I hear they have been barred from the Chutney Ferret although one of them has come all the way from the Rocky Mountains with his two cats in tow. Apparently he was quite keen for a private audience with Prince Edward.
I didn't realise he had a pub. I don't read the tabloids, so I assume I must have missed that bit of news. Where is the Chutney Ferret?
The ';sort'; he does want are quite colorful, to say the least. I had to wear sunglasses at the last show Eddie presented.
Let's be honest would you want to share the same air as those fools ?
I'll be buggered if I know!
Oh nooo he doesn't want my sort. I would av to wash dishes n polish tables. Plus I'm 92.

No comments:

Post a Comment