Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is the sprint rant, the rumor or the instinct a better phone?

i heard the rumor is bad for some people but some people it is fine. the rant is everything i want in a phone same with the rumor except i HATE the rants colors but i LOVE the rumors blue (so cute!!) lol, and idk i heard the instincts toach screen is hard to use someone help me decide!!


The kind of phone i want is full qwerty keyboard and a cute color, with good reviews have any suggestions?Is the sprint rant, the rumor or the instinct a better phone?
I have the rumor. Its not bad although it sometimes shuts itself off and I know others with the same phone and the same problem so..Is the sprint rant, the rumor or the instinct a better phone?
Whoa man, I didn't know they were naming phones after this kind of stuff now. I thought you were literally talking about ranting and spreading rumors.





I'm only 16 and I'm already behind the times. -sigh-
does google have any reviews for you?





i am very sorry, i am not consumer reports.





reviews are more helpful, fyi.
are you buying a phone for lgbt use?
I like Sprite the soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment