Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?

I am always accidently dialing numbers and I am truly afraid I will dial 911 one of these days. How can I put a lock on it? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.How do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?
i dont know how your phone does it, but last night i have found that by pressing the # key for a bit locks it, and my unlock code is the last 4 digits of my number...


but it might not be the same for yoursHow do I put a key lock on my cell phone? It is a Sprint Samsung Rant.?
Actually, I locked mine I have the red rant.


Go to Settings, then more..., then restrict %26amp; lock %26amp; your lock code is the last 4 numbers of your phone number.


Ex-123-4567 lock code-4567


You change it by going to settings, more, then security at the bottom [restrict %26amp; lock is on the bottom too]

Report Abuse



THATS WHAT YOU WORRY ABOUT?


ARE YOU SEROUS


WOW





IDK, I HAVE A RUMOR AND I CANT LOCK IT CUZ I DONT NO THE PASWORD

No comments:

Post a Comment