Sunday, August 22, 2010

Did anyone have any problems with the samsung rant?

Ok i have had my new samsung rant since february or sometime around there, and all the sudden it started to act weird! Like it started to just turn off randomly! Does anyone have the sprint samsung rant, and do you have this problem too! Should i get a new phone? I was talking on the phone with my friend and my phone just turned off! Please tell me if this has happened to anyone, and how to fix it?Did anyone have any problems with the samsung rant?
My friend had this phone and all the same problems. He had to send it back 3 times until they wouldn't replace it anymore. His 9 key is all weird and his phone randomly calls people and shuts off and everything. He now has an InstinctDid anyone have any problems with the samsung rant?
Throw it out your window until it breaks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment