Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it possible to have a good rant without someone injecting common sense and reason?

Hey, Sawman!


Apparently not! I sooo hear you; what IS that about??


A really good tantrum has no business being sullied with reason!


People have NO consideration, any more!


I feel your pain. };%26gt;Is it possible to have a good rant without someone injecting common sense and reason?
Hey, Sawman!


ROTFLMFAO!!! *sigh* Thank you for the Best answer! }:%26gt;

Report Abuse


Is it possible to have a good rant without someone injecting common sense and reason?
Sure there are lots of people out there without common sense, you shouldn't have to look too far. I think it is important to tell the person you are just venting first though, just curious why you would not want to hear common sense and reason though...
It is if you concentrate on what your doing and usually that don't happen during a rant, all common sense is not within reach until the end of the rant. I KNOW!
it is possible, rant on , do it quickly though before censors get you





censors this is a answer please do not violate me
What are you, retarded?? Why the hell would you even ask something that stupid?!? Jesus f-ing Christ, why don't you find something productive to do already!!!
i do it all the time. (but maybe that's because the people i may rant to know better than to do anything except agree or nod.)
Uh...I can have a hell of a rant, USING common sense and reasoning!


Best foundation there is for a good ole 'let it rip'!!!
you mean just spout off the top of your head kinda loose control thingy ? LOL


someone , somewhere is BOUND to put there two cents in !


D :) :)
Me and my friends seem to manage it all the time. Just smile and nod at the ranter :)
Only if you do it alone. I found that ranting along you will never have anyone voicing their opinion
Sadly, no. And that takes all the fun out of the rant, just what they try to do. ;(
Those who try to interject common sense and reason on my rants are doomed to failure.
LOL Sorry, I'll try to be less rational, and use less rationality. I'm so sorry...



No. If common sense and reason were involved, it wouldn't be a rant.
Yes.


Talk about pie.
No, the trolls get you every time.
Nope
Of course not! lol
My mother seems to manage it.








We've learnt to be quiet until it's over xD

No comments:

Post a Comment