Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there anything you just need to rant about?

I'd actually like to rant about a lot of things right now, but I need to go to bed.





Maybe I'll rant tomorrow.Is there anything you just need to rant about?
YES!!!! OMFG! i hate barack obama!! %26amp; its not cuz hes black or anything. but people are making SUCH a big deal about him!!! they say hes amazing look wt hes done. HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!! HES THE PRESIDENT ELECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have already made coins, shoes, shirts, %26amp; so much other sh*t 4 him when he hasnt done a thing yet! god that get on my nerves!!! %26amp;%26amp; ya know what?? theres probably gonna be a f*cking barack obama day WHICH IS GONNA BE SO F*CKING GAY GOD I HATE HIM











%26amp;%26amp; that is my rantIs there anything you just need to rant about?
HAHA good for you :)





i like to rant about things it very fun





I like it when you hear a song that takes you places its wonderful, I hate the music we have these days it all sucks, they need to bring back all the old bands because **** these bands suck.. all the music from back then made me so ****** happy, when i listen to it, it ****** blows my mind its ****** amazing, and now im over excesivly using the word F U C K. Oh well. I could start ranting on about people using the word F U C K too much but that would be lame, its really annoying when people RANT to much cause then your like..SHUT THE F UP! and they dont shut up and its like GAHH!!








N yeah. Theres my Rant.. BEAT THAT!
YES! I need to rant about how much I hate my mother! God she's so irritating and annoying and stupid and self centered, and so on, etc. I HATE HER SO MUCH!


I also need to rant about all these stupid religious groups at Kiss concerts. You know those stupid people who think that Kiss are devil worshipers, etc. God, I saw some at a concert and I got so annoyed by their shouting. That I shouted, ';Shut the *%26amp;*%26amp; up!';
Finals, how I need to learn a really hard piece in a few days, how unmotivated and lazy I am, how one of my best friend is pressuring me into dating her brother, how guys are so stupid, my brother and how he brings his friends over without telling me so I go downstairs in only pants and a bra and BAM, there's his friend, and stupid fcking piercing laws and my mother who won't just say that I'm 16 so I can get my belly button done :/
I`d like to rant about how its so difficult to find music that I fall in love with. There are only a few songs. But I`d like a larger playlist and its annoying. I have all my upbeat songs but I need more non-whiney comfort songs. Love songs and chill songs. Ugh its driving me nuts.
I cant stand people who cant handle the truth... pisses me off!!! GRRRRRRRR they bloody well ask for it then go all CRAZY psycho when they hear it and dont like it... If you dont want to bloody hear dont ask for it!!!





There thats my rant for the day lol
yeah


i am gonna rant about something right now :) ok


you ready ?





I HATE HOW THE GUY I LIKE FLIRTS WITH ME SOME DAYS AND THEN THE OTHER DAYS HE WILL ACT LIKE I AM NOT EVER THERE AND FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME





THAT PISSES ME OFF








thank you


i really needed that :)
I told my boyfriend that he will most likely have an annoying wife in the future so he better get used to it. And, he replied, and I quote, ';That's okay, I already got used to having an annoying girlfriend.';
Yes. Like my boyfriend not taking our relationship seriously at all, my step-dad being abusive, the person I need to talk to the most ignoring me, and getting on birth control, and finishing those damn gardasil shots.
Yeah, people saying that they're ';Pro-life'; yet they're for War and the Death penalty... It's like saying: don't kill your unborn embryo. Birth it, let him/her grow up, then let us kill them.





How hypocritical is that?
YES!! im sick of hypocrites. and im sick of the people saying they hate hypocrites when they already ARE hypocrites so they themselves are being hypocritical.





%26gt;:(





i could go on and on but i'll spare you.
thanks for this. I love you.





******* idiot men! ******* stupid ***holes!! WHY?!?





Franken! creeper...





oh...and finals...





and stupid Minnesota weather. I can't wait to move back to nice WARM Arizona





Goodnight and sweet dreams!
Rant about the Republican party.





Rant about George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Bill O'Reilly
YES... I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING... ANYTHING RIGHT FOR EVERYBODY... I AM SORRY EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG
I need to rant about how much i hate Britney Spears' new song Womanizer.
Yes actually Why in the world would someone tell you they like you treat you like crap tell you they are sorry and then tell you they are on a date all in three weeks!?!??!?!?!
This girl told me ';don't get attached'; than contiunes to kiss all over. And hold me tight like I was her man. Don't get you ladies sometimes.
Note to the universe: The majority does NOT rule. The majority is stupid. How can democracy work when most people are idiots???





Whew. Thanks. I've been wanting to say that all week.
yes i want to rant on about the annoying fan girls that overly obsess about twilight. I have nothing against the book at all, just some of the fans are too obsessed.


example:


';OMGZ I LUVZ EDWARD CULLENZ LOLZ';








ok I'm done
yes, but this is the wrong section to do it in
Hey.its 1:16 in the morning...im so bored!thats what i want to rant bout...im the only one in my whole house up....
That makes you a rookie ranter if you need to go to bed.......Ranting comes first but then I am a redhead.
yes i have a roomate and its late so with that being said im sure you understand i could rant all night long.
The XBox 360
yes..i wanna rant about how much life sucks!
oh good god, i would love a nice long rant.
YES id like to rant about how lonely and anti-social ive become....um.....yeah...
Oh my God, I've ranted like four times tonight. I've still got more left in me. I'm feeling feisty!
no
oh if you only knew...
no

No comments:

Post a Comment