Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm trying to post pictures to twitter from my Samsung Rant. What's the best way to go about doing this?

I use TinyTwitter for normal posts, but it won't let me twit pictures.I'm trying to post pictures to twitter from my Samsung Rant. What's the best way to go about doing this?
I have a Samsung Rant too!





I use the usb cord and connect the rant to the computer.


You do this by plugging them both in and the on the phone go to tools and then mass storage and then connect to pc. it may take a few time to connect but after that your computer should have a auto thing that lets you choose if you want to upload the photos from the phone. click on it and make an album name. after that the pictures will be saved to your computer and you can just upload them to twitter like that.





Best of wishes!I'm trying to post pictures to twitter from my Samsung Rant. What's the best way to go about doing this?
If the Rant has an SD Card slot, I think you should buy an SD Card and move your pics to the card. From there put the SD card into an adapter to plug up to your computer and upload away. Sorry I don't know much the Samsung Rant. Hope this helped anyways :]

No comments:

Post a Comment