Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What did you think of the book Rant by Chuck Palahniuk?

Was it hard for you to follow?What did you think of the book Rant by Chuck Palahniuk?
No, I love anything by Chuck Palahniuk!What did you think of the book Rant by Chuck Palahniuk?
What a suck-up, Melinda. The book Rant wasn't ';difficult'; for me to follow, but it did suck.





And that made it ';difficult'; to read.





Haunted sucked too.





Snuff is alright, a kind of return to form for him.





Is it too much to ask to get back the Chuck that wrote Invisible Monsters, and Survivor, and Lullaby, and Diary even, all that good old early stuff?





And is it too much to ask for the fans to be honest? He has written four awful books at this point, anybody else does that and at least people are honest about it.
I thought that Rant was pretty decent. Of course, I am getting used to his formula, so it wasn't as awesome to me as the first few of his books that I read. I enjoyed the different perspectives and the 'twist.' I would recommend this book to others I just wouldn't read it again anytime soon.





Choke is definitely my favorite by him and Invisible Monsters is my least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment