Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best press conference rant of all-time?

I have to take a BS public speaking class for my major and we have to reenact a speech in class tomorrow.





I was wondering what you thought was the best/funniest press conferences of all-time. I was leaning towards Jim Mora's ';Playoffs?!';


Also considering:


';I'm a man!';- Mike Gundy


';The Bears are who we thought they were';- Dennis Green


';Practice?'; Allen Iverson


A montage of Bobby Knight


Or any others you can think ofWhat's the best press conference rant of all-time?
yo bro, what about herm edwards from the NY days.





You play......to win......the GAME!What's the best press conference rant of all-time?
Bobby Knight should win this just by body of work


every single press conference he did was a riot





Iverson had some classics also





Dick Vrmeils had some funny ones when he would cry
Man it鈥檚 a three way tie:





Dennis green, man was he pissed, Jim Mora was funny, and Bob Knight was just bob Knight.





Other mentions was in 2001 the game between the patriots and Raiders, when the raiders sacked Tom Brady but then it was later did it was an incomplete pass even though he three the ball and it fumbled, woodson was pissed as hell, man all the raider when being interviewed were steamed as hell, I think that video is also somewhere on you tube.
john chaney and john calipari had to be separated at a press conference.john chaney wanted to whip calipari *** for some reason.





also...mora's ';playoffs,PLAYOFFS';is a classic
Bobby Knight. Nobody even close. He was not funny, however. The other jokers are funny. Kight is possibly a true psycho, a functional psycho and a winning coach. But... would not care to have lunch with him.
mora' s playoffs is just a classic


but belchick's what do you want to do kick a feild goal after running up the score on the redskins is better he said it straight face like tommy lee jones in the man in black
I think Dennis Green is the funniest of them all,his famous (The Bears are who we thought they were) will be remember by everyone for as long as they live
They are who we thought they were, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK.
Bobby Knight.....





';There are only two people who know whether or not I'll be back at Indiana next year, one's the SID, the other's me. Did you get that info from someone...No, he wasn't from Indiana, wasn't he.....LOOK, I'LL HANDLE TIHS HOWEVER I WANT TO HANDLE IT NOW THAT I'M HERE, now sit down and shut up or get the F**k out, I don't give a S**t which one you do!';








(turns back to the reporters)





';Now, BACK to the game.';
Knight, D Green, or Gundy would be good. Iverson's is just annoying.





Although I think WVU's head coach yesterday was pretty good. He just stood up there dumbstruck that they had lost and could barely talk.
Personally, I like Jim Mora's ';Diddle Poo'; speech...
Two way tie...








Playoffs?! Playoffs?!!





Or





';They are who we thought they were!! We


let them get away!!!'; gosh I love those commercials!!!
Dennis Green after the Cardinals got their asses handed to them by the Bears
';I'm forty yrs old, I'm a man!!';





Instant classic. And should be easy to do.
I like the Rasheed Wallace quote from the Jail Blazers era: ';Both teams played hard.'; He gave this answer to every question the media asked him, and the NBA fined the crap out of him the next day.
Do the Jim Mora or Denny Green one.
Any Jim Mora press conference. Just hilarious. I also enjoy, but cannot locate online, Chad Pennington's press conference a couple years ago where he told off the NY media in the most gentlemanly way I've ever heard.
By far....Bobby Knight takes the cake on that!
I think the dennis green one is the funniest, but the mora one is a classic, especially if you could imitate his voice change well.

No comments:

Post a Comment