Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some things that you would like to rant/vent about to me?

I want to prevent fights and gossip. Tell me what is pissing you off and attempting to ruin your day....


The best answer is the one which promises to rise above being petty, in some way.What are some things that you would like to rant/vent about to me?
With broken body, but sound of mind


life, it seems, is so unkind


so alone, all alone


here none there but one


with heart like silent stone


a stranger is he to the sun


with humanity his faith be lost


on oceans of pain is tossed


and though this life has but just begun


who dare save the lonely one?What are some things that you would like to rant/vent about to me?
Knowing we're all part of a game controlled by market forces, detrimental foreign policy, politicized media and Noel Edmonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment