Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I put games from my PC on my Samsung Rant?

So, a few days ago, I just got a Samsung Rant. There aren't any games and I'm not about to pay for the games in the Sprint game store (they all suck). So, I found a place where I can download games in .jar and .jad formats, but I don't know how to play them. Are they even the right formats? If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.How can I put games from my PC on my Samsung Rant?
Well i can't help you with your problem, but my friend has sprint and he downloads games from myxer.com and it works for him. Maybe you could give that a try? Sorry i couldn't answer your question...How can I put games from my PC on my Samsung Rant?
Why does it says that there are no games compatible with my phone? i have the samsung rant too!

Report Abuse



i have a solution use this to send your jad/jar files to your phone thats how i got meboy games on my rant

Report Abuse



http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment