Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a samsung rant and I wanted to know if anybody else who has the phone has problems with call history?

it only saves calls that i made today and then it will randomly erase everything in call history.. is that only me?I have a samsung rant and I wanted to know if anybody else who has the phone has problems with call history?
yup mine does that too..some days it will save the history for a day or two and other days it wont save it for more than 12 hours or so...its very annoying . i checked the history in the one they had set up in the sprint store and noticed it had call history for almost a week saved in it so im not sure why mine does that and when i asked the girl who worked there she tried but couldnt figure it out eitherI have a samsung rant and I wanted to know if anybody else who has the phone has problems with call history?
i have a samsung and mine used to do that loads. very annoying. it doesnt do it anymore, iv just realized that just now!

No comments:

Post a Comment