Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why did I receive a violation notice for saying ';rant much?';?

I have said plenty of very offensive and crude things, but they don't seem to care about that.Why did I receive a violation notice for saying ';rant much?';?
Because you're bad......you're bad.....jam-own-it......you're bad.Why did I receive a violation notice for saying ';rant much?';?
I recieved a violation for saying that an entity I don't believe exists has a smell.


Go figure.


I thought there was freedom of speech in the states. (I'm Canadian).


I've heard I will be killed by some god or other, go to hell, burn, suffer etc, just because of a smell comment.


P.s. how the hell do I get a thumbs up and down , all within the space of 1 second?


Weird.
I got a violation notice today because I responded to a guy who cloned my account to harass me and told him that it was illegal to do so. The question he asked is still there.
Because your answer did not address the question. If you feel that the question was merely a rant, then report it as such. Rants are a violation.
welcome to the club ... i get several violation notices every single day





..for my questions and for my answers
It makes someone feel powerful. Sorry.
Y!A have a bunch of nazis working for them.
I wish there was a way to find out who done it, so we could mass ban them.
cos you hurt their ickle bickle feelings awwwwwwwww pooooor babies xx
  • spots
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment