Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why did someone go on a rant about me being racist because I don't support Obama?

Is he the exception to the rule or do a lot of Obama supporters think that people who don't support him must be racist?Why did someone go on a rant about me being racist because I don't support Obama?
No, I don't think just because you don't want to vote for Obama that makes you racist. That's absurd. I promise you not all Obama supporters are that ignorant. :)Why did someone go on a rant about me being racist because I don't support Obama?
I'm sure people have their reasons for supporting whomever they chose to support. But, that doesn't mean they aren't racist.
Are you referring to that black boy who was calling whites rassasist if they did not vote for Obama. I am glad to see that YA deleted that question. It is a shame what this election is doing to the minds of young black children like this. Didn't Obama realize that by running for president the black vs white issue was gonna pop up on radar. Is his winning really gonna solve any thing. His talk is not gonna fly with a lot of people in Congress I can tell you that for sure.
It shows the character of that person. They have no respect for others that don't vote for their candidate.
Because some people think that if you don't support Obama you're a racist.





I don't support Obama because I don't agree with his him.





Cheers.
I don't like obama and im not racist
Well, given the fact that all racists will not vote for Obama, and given the fact that many people generalize because they failed at reasoning and logic in school, they probably got their logic backwards.
Well, would you be a sexist if you didn't support Hilary?
I believe that all colors are welcome in the election. I wouldn't believe at all that you are racist because everybody chooses who they think would be the best president for our country. unless you are racist.
They are just ignorant people who are living in the past, who are losers and blame their race for their personal failures. I'm not voting for Obamyourmama, not because he is black, but because he is the anti-christ, who eats little babies and prays to a false moon god
I am not black, and I fully support Senator Obama. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I am not voting for him because I don't believe in killing babies.


I am not voting for Hillary for the same reason.


There are no racist remarks in this, just facts. There are no sexist remarks here, just a fact.
If you don't support Obama, you are a racist because he is the best person for the job, so If you don't support him it must be for racist reasons. You should prey to Jesus to forgive your racism and bigotry.

No comments:

Post a Comment