Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to put a Memory Card in the Samsung RANT?

i got the samsung rant as my new from the the LG rumor. I had a memory card from the Rumor and i toke it out and put it in my rant and i works it goes in and it knows its there but it says ';memory card is not inserted correctly'; i know that im putting it in right but how do you get it to work right?How to put a Memory Card in the Samsung RANT?
Format it to FAT32. I had the same problem, and I thought there was something wrong with the memory card so I went out and bought another one. Before I formatted the second card, it was fine, but then when I formatted it to NTFS i got the ';memory card is not inserted correctly'; message again, so I reformatted it to FAT32 instead, and it works fine now. I also did the same for the first card, and had the same result. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment