Friday, August 20, 2010

How often do you find yourself going OFF into a ragish rant that even Lewis Black would be proud of?

Only when people want me to take off my hat when my opossums are still sleeping under there.








Have they no DECENCY ???? Have they NO COURTESY!!!!!!!!!!!





Do THEY NOT SLEEP IN PEACE??????





sHOULD MY POSSUMS COME TO THEIR ROOM %26amp; PEEL UP THEIR EYELIDS?How often do you find yourself going OFF into a ragish rant that even Lewis Black would be proud of?
01. Seethe inwardly until reaching boiling point, and then ...


02. Whoosh.





Not often.How often do you find yourself going OFF into a ragish rant that even Lewis Black would be proud of?
Occasionally.





I rant, therefore I am.
Everytime I am drunk--so that would be a lot.
right now.....

















wait for it









































wait for it
When I get political with my parents, who are both Republicans, as I am not.
when you come across something worth rakishly ranting about. ';different strokes for different folks';
ALL THE TIME!!! it actually kind of amuses me :D
I hate lewis black
About once a week.


When ever someone brings up someone I really don't like.
Rarely but when I do its full steam ahead.
Very rare and close to never.


That type of energy is put to


better use else where !!


I'm just not the bad girl type.
never...





what ?

No comments:

Post a Comment