Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jim Leyland nude coaching rant against the rockies?

I read on ESPN that Jim Leyland, while coach of the Colorado Rockies, went off on the team after a game IN THE NUDE with a cigarette dangling in his mouth. Anyone else hear this?Jim Leyland nude coaching rant against the rockies?
It wouldn't surprise me at all.....Jim Leyland nude coaching rant against the rockies?
I heard that too. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Some of the weirdest fights, arguments, and coaches tirades always happen in the locker room. Have witnessed 2 or 3 myself and that was just small town high school football.
It's not true. Under his gruff exterior, Leyland is a very gracious and unassuming person. He would never behave that way.
Haha, way to get your team motivated to not see that again!
I did - hadnt heard about it until then. Not a mental picture that I want.
I heard that but I also it was an urban legend

No comments:

Post a Comment