Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm having trouble receiving texts from some people on my new Sprint Rant. Is there any reason for this?

I can receive text from a couple of my friends, but I dont receive texts from some people who are getting all of mine. Whats up with this?I'm having trouble receiving texts from some people on my new Sprint Rant. Is there any reason for this?
I have the Rant too and i have the same problem like once a week where my friends don't get my text messages all day long. My phone says the message was sent but the message gets lost somehow.





i would suggest calling sprint, but i'm not sure if they can do anything about it.I'm having trouble receiving texts from some people on my new Sprint Rant. Is there any reason for this?
Sprint apparently has bad customer service, so calling them might not do anything.





The rant is just not a good phone, and you will probably have many more problems than that. :/





for instance, calls arent recieved either,.

Report Abuse



no, like some of my and my friends who also use the sprint phone service have been experiences some of the same difficulties they are saying that its just sprint .... yeah and that was just happening to me like last week or i would get text and phone calls like a hour later.
well I have the same phone as you and nothings wrong with mine. i have been getting my texts but just thins morning i got one like 10 minutes late. maybe this is the start of the same thing. i don't know yet.
  • spots
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment