Sunday, August 22, 2010

How many times did (Kramer) Michael Richards use the ';N'; word in his rant at that comedy club?

Also, can we let bygones be bygones?How many times did (Kramer) Michael Richards use the ';N'; word in his rant at that comedy club?
I dunno, but either nobody should be able to use it, or everyone.How many times did (Kramer) Michael Richards use the ';N'; word in his rant at that comedy club?
6 or 7 times. I think that the world shouldn't be so bitchy about racism. If you laugh it off it makes the world so much easier. It's just so stupid to get upset about a word. And then he called him a cracker-***. If he has such a problem with racism then what the ****? I guess his mom never told him ';Two wrongs don't make a right';. Maybe it was because it was ';White mans words';.
About 10 times. I used to love him in Seinfeld and as a comedian, so I was devastated when I learned the news that he made that rant.
Once is one time too many. I hate that word. He should have never used it.
i dont know, wot is the n word anything? nothing perhaps?
I think it was around 10 times... but the guy he said it to called him a ';cracker'; back, that's still just at racist, even though people don't think it

No comments:

Post a Comment