Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why should I ever stop questioning Obama, when people still rant about Bush?

In your own words, it's over, get over it, let it get, etc. etc.





The left still cries and rants on and on about Bush and Cheney, yet I am a right wing extremist whackjob for questioning the VERY questionable origin of the fraud that currently holds the office? How do you justify that double standard?Why should I ever stop questioning Obama, when people still rant about Bush?
I will treat OBama with the same respect they treated Bush..... which was absolutely none.Why should I ever stop questioning Obama, when people still rant about Bush?
Actually you are right....Get over the crap that Bush has put us through and be on top of everything that Obama said or says he's going to do. We should have been on top of things when Bush was in office but we were all hypnotized that we were being terrorized and under surveillance for terrorist attacks. I am not a fan of Obamas but we need to stand strong and hold him to his Changing Promises.
Wow, now that was innacurate. But to answer your question, never. I will never get over Bush because he sent me to a war and now I am 100% disabled, this is the truth. It is hard for me to even live after seeing what we have done. It is personal for me and at least being on here gives me some solice that I can actually let out how I feel about just how evil HE was and the diplomacy about Obama is a much better plan of attack. He is not a fraud in my opinion, but a great leader and man of integrity.


So, I in my state can only say that if you and the other people were willing to send your sons and daughters or yourself to Iraq then how come we were shorthanded about 400,000 soldiers we needed on the ground and had to do countless deployments of 12-15 months.


Now that came from the white house and it is unforgiveable and I will never forgive Bush for that and my lost health, never and I was a republican patriot, I am now a complete Obama supporter and that is one reason I can say he was elected, he has a brain.


Respectfully we have to agree to disagree and I say you have a right to your opinion because that is what I fought for, the right for you to have free speech, or so I thought.


Anyway, that is my answer,


I remain,


Your assistant
Very good question! There are still people ranting about Reagan and he's been out of office for over 20 years and dead for what 5 years now, yet mention you dislike Obamas policies or you are worried about his ideals and you are automatically termed a racist, a right wing nut or best yet anti-American.
You started before Obama even took office!!!!!!!! That tends to mean that you just rant because he is a Democrat or because he is black, not because of what kind of job he is doing. Bush was ACTUALLY a bad president. We have proof of that.
no double standards.


Bush invaded iraq and made it a hot bed for religious terrorists and made that beautiful country a burial ground.


Did Obama do this?


Introspect your self.
Double standards... exceptions to the rules. ALL politicians should be questioned as to what and why they do what they do..... there's always a underlying hidden agenda for a politicians actions and behavior, always a scam, don't you all see it people???
No double standard. One should always question authority.





It helps though if you bring a reasonable argument to the table.
Everyone should question their president's motives and policies. We shouldn't just blindly follow like sheep.
Some fanatics feel Obama never does anything wrong, and if something is in fact wrong, it must the work of bush.
You shouldn't stop questioning Obama.
Shill on all you want. Any double standard is exists purely in your head. Perhaps you should asking legitimate questions for a change.
Republicans should question Obama, but not lie about him.





There is a difference.
You shouldn't stop questioning Obama. Really, one should question anyone who is in power.
We should always question authority, anyone who says to stop is a tool of the man.
Oh please. You guys whined about Clinton all eight years of your hero's presidency.





Pot meet kettle.
Because Obama can do no wrong. Didn't you drink your kool aid?
Why should I care?
Say what ever you please. No one is stopping you. Not feeling a tad victimized are you? Hope not.
Welcome to the mindset of todays modern liberal: ';Admit nothing, deny everything';

No comments:

Post a Comment