Friday, August 20, 2010

Would anyone recommend the Samsung Rant by Sprint?

Is this phone good for texting because that's what I'll mostly be using it for? And what plan would you guys recommend?Would anyone recommend the Samsung Rant by Sprint?
I've had the Samsung Rant for over a month now, and I have few complaints about it. It has worked really well for me, and I am absolutely addicted to the QWERTY keyboard. If you like to text, then this is definitely the phone for you.





It is not a flip phone, but rather a slide out keyboard, and I am not used to having the face plate just exposed all of the time, but it is a pretty sturdy phone. The internet works decently well for a phone, and I have downloaded a ton of ring tones from phonezoo already, and they sound so much better and louder than they did on my Katana.





The call clarity is much better, although the signal seems to be just a tad weaker (this compared to my Katana). They phone is super easy to use, not confusing at all, and entertaining enough to really keep you occupied. If you get the data pack, Sprint TV and Navigation come with it, and the TV actually looks pretty decent (including the NFL Mobile LIve stuff) - and when you slide out the keyboard, it goes into sideways full screen mode, which is a bigger picture for rectangular images (like widescreen).





I am very happy with this phone, and I would definitely recommend it!Would anyone recommend the Samsung Rant by Sprint?
i disagree. it might be a little confusing, but the main problem is is that this phone is TERRIBLE.





if you want reassurance, go to sprints site and read the reviews of the phone on their own site on the problems it has. (freezes, bad recieption, low battery, doesnt get texts well, etc etc etc)

Report Abuse



The Rant is a great phone and is the upgrade to the Rumor which is also a great phone. Both phones are texting phones as well as music phones. I would recommend it.
  • spots
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment