Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there a website for people to rant and discuss torturing and killing their boss or supervisor?

I've been lied to by, burned and insulted by my boss and I need to vent and plot. I am looking for another job but in the meantime I need to find others I can talk with, vent and maybe even plot distroying the butthead's business, standing and personal life. Revenge ideas and links appreciated.Is there a website for people to rant and discuss torturing and killing their boss or supervisor?
I developed a hatred for a boss back in 1964 that I carry to this day! If I saw him in a life and death situation, I wouldn't lift a hand to save his sorry ***. I would recommend you buy a copy of Soldier of Fortune magazine or another of that type, and check the ads they carry. You can also find such ';instruction'; manuals at gun shows that give all kinds of great ideas on how to get back at a bastard that needs to be gotten back at! Enjoy your revenge .. believe me, it is sweet. Also feel free to email me. Id love to visit with you.Is there a website for people to rant and discuss torturing and killing their boss or supervisor?
I can see that your hate and rage are just eating you alive. Instead of plotting some evil revenge, why don't you find something productive and meaningful to do with your life. The only person you are hurting is yourself. Why not focus on getting an education so you can be your own boss and you won't have to worry about having to kiss a$$ and be treated like crap?
Yea, that's great...think of revenge. I'm sure there's not another side to this story, right? Quit whining and go out and get another job. Of course, the first time you are asked by your new boss to do something you don't want to do, you'll probably get ticked off at him too. But, what the heck! You're always right, right?
I don't exactly feel like my boss treats me the best either, but I don't think revenge is the best idea.





If you LEAVE the job, and keep yourself to yourself (as in don't badmouth them) - then they'll REALLY feel what they're missing out on. If you do what everyone else does, you just become like anybody else - it won't help your or their situation in the future. :)





Just get out of there :) and keep strong.
If you find it please share it with me too!





And sorry about your situation keep your head up and look for a better job.
Get him to doing something so that he is busy. Get someone to hotwire his car and drive it to a towaway zone. Then take something off the car so it wont start. It will get towed away for sure and when he goes outside he will have a really bad day trying to find his car. (my hubby used to be a wrecker driver and him and his buddies used to pull pranks on each other all the time like putting each others cars on a rollback or stickinig bricks in the front seat) lol
you might want to watch the plotting thing people might take you seriously and turn you in to the cops and they may try to get you for terrorist threats.
You need help
Try some therapy. You sound really unstable.
yea you can make one. Go to Geocities and get to building.
I seriously doubt there would be a website to vent off your anger. If there is, let me know too! The only other alternative is to start a private chat room for such a cause.


But, be careful as to what you say at work as you could get fired for threatening a supervisor/boss.


A woman at work recently got demoted for threatening another employee to have someone come over and kick his butt. The employee was ';nice'; enough to tell the plant Mgr that he didn't want her to get fired. Me, (since she was my crew leader) I would have had her butt fired!
don't go for revenge......that is never the answer.......Just leave your job..........No job is worth staying if you are being treated like that.......Try writing down your thoughts on paper. You may become a good writer......You can pretend you are writing a story about a person who has your problem .
Be careful, the US government might monitor you for terrorist activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment