Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I get the LG Rumor or the Samsung Rant?

I am with T-mobile right now, but I have to switch to Sprint for certain reasons. So which one? I don't like to colors 4 the Rant, but I do like to purple one from Best Buy, but it is like 300 dollars. I heard bad things about the Rumor though, so I am at a loss lol. Please tell me the pros and cons in your answer, Thanks much!Should I get the LG Rumor or the Samsung Rant?
I don't know anyone with the Rant, but I have the Rumor, and honestly, it's not worth the money. I mean I love it, but the white screen defect is ridiculous. Get the Purple Samsung Rant! I saw it at Best Buy too, I love the color! I wanted to get it right when I saw, but I already have a Rumor. And The Rumors really aren't worth it...trust me. I got the white screen %26amp; I got charged to get a ';refurbished'; Rumor and its the companies fault because they continuously ship them out even though they know they have a defect. My cousin is on her FOURTH Rumor. Don't waste your money on a Rumor!Should I get the LG Rumor or the Samsung Rant?
i dunno , but i am getting my rant today =)
  • spots
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment