Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you ever just need a rant or random type wall?

Well, write on my wall. :) There's enough space.


*huggggggs*


MP: Cyber Hugs or Cyber Kisses?Do you ever just need a rant or random type wall?
Why do bad things happen to good people? I dont get it. I never will...and the argument 'to teach a lesson' doesn't make much since to me, because I dont think there was a lesson that needed to be taught. There usually never is.





I miss the way life was before all of this. I wish I could go back...to when we were all happy...





Thanks





HugsDo you ever just need a rant or random type wall?
Yeah, ranting is awesome.


It would probably take years for me to type all of the stuff I wana rant about so I won't bother. I actually sometimes write out huge, really long questions even though I know I'm not gonna post them just to think about everything! haha, yeah.





cyber hugs :)
Yup.


I actually have a weird habit of writing on my shower wall.


I can get all my feelings out and then just wash them away! ^.^





At the moment I'm a little gloomy and lonely. But i don't want to talk to anyone on my messenger because I'm afraid that instead of them making Me feel better, I might make them feel bad. I hate when my bad mood rubs off on peoples, makes me feel so damn guilty!.. psh.





Hugs babe. Hugs are awesome. *squishy hugs* ^-^
Yay!





MP: Real hugs and real kisses! lol





Ok, well, I just wanna say that I am sick and tired of people taking advantage of my niceness! Why can't I just be a good person without worrying whether someone's gonna rip me off! And why can't people accept my good deeds without f*cking me over?!! OMG!!!! FTW!!!!
idk.


i love the *hugggggs* thing. thats cute. :)





i love ranting. its so much fun.


i actually am supposed to practice ranting as part of speech and debate. LOL.
::::::Biiiiiiiiiiiiiach:::::





I feel so much better!





Real kissy kisses preferred!





Kitty treat or cookies followed by that!! Hak...where are u? rofl
Yes I do, but I'm quite tired at the moment, and not nearly angry enough at anything.





***CYBER HUGS***


...cyber kisses can be creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment