Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to write a heckler for English; but I have no idea want to rant on about?

any suggstions?


i was thinking of skinny jeans.


but not much can be said about it..





and please people if you happen to really really love skinny jeans. im sorry but i don't. This is jsut something that i have to do for class so just bear with me.I need to write a heckler for English; but I have no idea want to rant on about?
You can expand the skinny jeans subject to ranting about current styles (which are very unflattering for most people) and why people feel they have to wear them even if they look awful.I need to write a heckler for English; but I have no idea want to rant on about?
try this; why do schools


not ask students what they want to learn?





[instead of telling them what they


must learn; OTHER than


NO CHILD left behind]

No comments:

Post a Comment