Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you have unlimited everything and u have the samsung rant, should i still get the ipod touch?

I have the unlimited everything phone plan for sprint and i have the samsung rant. that means i can use all the applications on the phone. i wanted to get the ipod touch too. does it make sense to still get it if everything it has on the touch is on the phone?If you have unlimited everything and u have the samsung rant, should i still get the ipod touch?
Well I actually think that you can do slot more win the iPhone but talk :P bc you can download so many different apps it's like a computer in your pocket like I have mapquest and movie and yellow pages app but I have the iPhone and I also have a myspace app there just so much you can do with the itouch and iPhoneIf you have unlimited everything and u have the samsung rant, should i still get the ipod touch?
defenetly just if you buy the ipod get a case right away

No comments:

Post a Comment